Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Hamster & The Guppies - 25 August 2010

Huwelijk Poulus - Hector

My turntable is still out of action, but I'm pressing on with my show this Wednesday! New music discoveries to play!

Pretty/creepy photo above is taken from this Flickr stream!

Wed 25 Aug, 9pm-10pm.

1. TypeWriter – Cry So Well
2. The Postelles – Stella
3. Tennis – Marathon
4. The Lard Brothers – Enemy
5. Gigi – Impossible Love
6. Patti Seymour – The Silencers
7. The Living Sisters – Double Knots
8. Sylvan – We Don’t Belong
9. The Girls At Dawn – I’m Not Sad
10. Dusty Springfield & The Pet Shop Boys – What Have I Done To Deserve This?
11. The Camerawalls – The Sight Of Love
12. Couple – Love You Yes
13. God Help The Girl – I’m In Love With The City
14. Lisa Lin – San Francisco
15. Dan Et Vanny – Personne Dans Cette Ville
16. Freddy Starr – Never Cry On Someone’s Shoulder
17. Nana Kinomi & Leo Beats – Suki Sa Suki Sa Suki Sa
18. Love Is All – So Far Away
19. Harlem – Be Your Baby
20. Tennis – Cape Dory
21. Magic Kids – Phone


Download the show here!

No comments: