Friday, November 26, 2010

That '80s Show Vol. 5



That '80s Show Vol. 5
25 November 2010

Playlist:

1. You Make My Dreams Come True - Daryl Hall & John Oates
2. I've Got A Rock 'N' Roll Heart - Eric Clapton
3. We Care A Lot - Faith No More
4. People Have The Power - Patti Smith
5. Talkin' Bout A Revolution - Tracy Chapman
6. Sheep - The Housemartins
7. I Will Follow - U2
8. Ask - The Smiths
9. Catch - The Cure
10. Here Comes Your Man - Pixies
11. Just Like Honey - The Jesus And Mary Chain
12. (I Got A) Catholic Block - Sonic Youth
13. The One That Got Away - The Rainmakers
14. Looking For Lewis And Clark - The Long Ryders
15. Absolutely Sweet Marie - Jason & The Scorchers
16. Radio Head - Talking Heads
17. 4 Hours - Zircon Lounge
18. Enola Gay - Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark
19. New Sensation - INXS
20. My Girl - Hoodoo Gurus
21. Cars And Girls - Prefab Sprout
22. Blood And Roses - The Smithereens
23. Watching The Wheels - John Lennon

Download

No comments: