Saturday, February 05, 2011

The Hamster & The Guppies - 5 Feb 2011



1. Bishop Allen – The Lion & The Teacup
2. Vivian Girls – I Heard You Say
3. The Crescendos – Are You Getting Tired Of Your Little Toy
4. Heather & The Thunderbirds – Because
5. Lynn Anderson – Rose Garden
6. The Aislers Set – Through the Shells
7. Psycho Sonique – At The Gig
8. Rosnah dengan The Siglap Five – Gembira Ria
9. Bai Ling – My Sweetheart
10. Jenny Mae – Drapes
11. Agent Ribbons – I Was Born To Sing Sad Songs
12. Donna Loren – Dream World
13. Doris Ang & The Sandboys – Crying In The Storm
14. Fatimah Ismail & The Quests – Nothing But A Heartache
15. Evie Sands – I Can’t Let Go
16. April March – Mon Ange Gardien
17. Helen Love – Debbie Loves Joey
18. Pearl Sisters - Hi
19. Rosa Fong – My Love
20. Rose Cheong – Chase
21. Theoretical Girl – The Boy I Left Behind
22. Meaghan Smith – Here Comes Your Man

Download the show!

Pix above is the sublime Agent Ribbons, whom I'm very much in love with right now.

No comments: